Alright meow, listen up, because we’ve got a whole lotta content to recap and a whole lotta people to thank. If you missed us in Brussels earlier this week, you missed a day full of networking, great talks, and a party that saw music selections by our very own resident DJ, Mr. Robin Wauters.
Meow, to those of you who’ve already asked – we haven’t set the date for next year, but if I know my bosses, they’ll be kicking off some superwickedcrazy early bird ticket sales sometime soon. Stay tuned.
Up this week:
– Cate goes nuclear. With Heike Freund, Chief Operating Officer, Marvel Fusion and Mathieu de Lophem Partner, Nuketech.
– Manna Drones‘ Bobby Healy reveals the company’s most delivered item, and we ponder how another type of product delivery might work.
– Meatable has developed the ability to create high-quality cultivated meat in only eight days.
– Google co-founder Sergey Brin orders up a $330,000 burger.
– Wall-e isn’t what you think it is. Or is it?
– Spacetech and sustainability DO go together. Quite well in fact.
– Quantum computing: The magic number is 300.
– Flink has reportedly raised at least €150 million as takeover talks with Getir remain fruitless.
– Fake news about the Pentagon.
– NVIDIA is set to join the trillion-dollar club.
– Microsoft marches on with AI offerings. Are we looking at Clippy 6.0?
– OpenAI and governance. ‘Nuff said.
– Adobe introduces generative AI in photoshop, Dan puts it to the test.
– Fiona sat down with Caroline Farberger, Nora Beavy, and Merike Gehrts at our Summit to discuss diversity.
– and Robin’s anxious to watch videos!
All this, and a whole lot more on this week’s Drive at Five!
SINGAPORE — China put European patience to the test on Saturday, with a seasoned Chinese diplomat attributing Russia’s war on Ukrai
This autumn the elections will be in Poland. The ruling party clearly understands that it can lose the vote, so President Duda signed a law that
British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak is considering a London-based global artificial intelligence (AI) watchdog to oversee any threats posed by the fast-growing t
XRP News: Ripple Labs is on a global expansion spree despite facing legal troubles from the U.S. Securit