The St. Louis Blues (9-7-1, seventh in the Western Conference) visit the Arizona Coyotes (8-8-2, 10th) in conference action on Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET.
Arizona’s last game was a 4-1 home loss to the Los Angeles Kings on November 20.
St. Louis won on the road in its most recent game on November 19, 3-1 over the Anaheim Ducks.
As hockey play continues, get ready for the outing with what you need to know ahead of Wednesday’s game.
Arizona Coyotes vs. St. Louis Blues Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Coyotes (-120)
- Underdog: Blues (+100)
- Over/under: 6.5
Coyotes Stats and Trends
- Arizona has won four of its five games as a favorite this season.
- Through five games with moneyline odds lower than -120 this season, the Coyotes have been victorious four times.
- According to the moneyline odds, Arizona has a 54.5% chance of winning this contest.
- Arizona and its opponent have gone over the current 6.5-goal total in 11 of 18 matches (61.1%) so far this season.
- In the last 10 contests, the Coyotes have claimed 60.0% of the possible points with a 4-4-2 record.
- They have averaged 2.9 goals per game (29 total) during that stretch.
- Over on the defensive end, the Coyotes have allowed 3.5 goals per game (35 total) over those 10 matchups.
Blues Stats and Trends
- This season the Blues have seven wins in the 13 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- St. Louis is 5-6 when oddsmakers have listed them as underdogs of +100 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline implies a 50.0% chance of victory for the Blues.
- In 23.5% of St. Louis’ previous games this season (4/17), the teams combined to score more than Wednesday’s over/under of 6.5 goals.
- In their past 10 games, the Blues have gone 6-4-0 to earn 80.0% of the possible points.
- They have averaged 3.3 goals per game (33 total) over that span.
- On the defensive end, the Blues have given up 2.6 goals per game (26 total) in those 10 matchups.
Coyotes vs. Blues Game Info and Start Time
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)