The No. 8 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (21-13) enter play in their second round NCAA Tournament matchup against the No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (28-7) on Saturday at 5:15 PM on CBS. Watch to see the winner move on to the Sweet 16 in the West Region bracket.
The Jayhawks head into their game as a 4-point favorite against the Razorbacks. The point total for the matchup is set at 144.5.
Kansas is 17-18-0 against the spread this season compared to Arkansas’ 16-16-2 ATS record. A total of 17 out of the Jayhawks’ games this season have hit the over, and 14 of the Razorbacks’ games have gone over. The teams average 149.9 points per game, 5.4 more points than this matchup’s total. Kansas has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall over the last 10 games. Arkansas has gone 4-5-1 against the spread and 4-6 overall in its last 10 games.
As college basketball matchups continue, prepare for the outing with everything you need to know about Saturday’s game.
Arkansas at Kansas odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Kansas -4
- Total: 144.5
- Moneyline: Kansas -188, Arkansas +158
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Kansas vs. Arkansas prediction
Kansas 73, Arkansas 70
- Kansas has won 86.2% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (25-4).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -188 or shorter, the Jayhawks have gone 19-1 (95% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives Kansas a 65.3% chance to win.
- Arkansas has been underdogs in nine games this season and won two (22.2%) of those contests.
- The Razorbacks have a record of 1-3 when they’re set as an underdog of +158 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 38.8% chance of a victory for Arkansas.
Against the spread
- Kansas is 17-18-0 ATS this season.
- Arkansas has put together a 16-16-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Jayhawks score 75.5 points per game, 8.2 more points than the 67.3 the Razorbacks give up.
- When Kansas scores more than 67.3 points, it is 13-11 against the spread and 22-2 overall.
- Arkansas is 13-10-1 against the spread and 18-6 overall when allowing fewer than 75.5 points.
- The Razorbacks put up 6.5 more points per game (74.4) than the Jayhawks give up (67.9).
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Arkansas is 13-7-1 against the spread and 16-6 overall.
- Kansas’ record is 11-11 against the spread and 20-2 overall when it gives up fewer than 74.4 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for the Jayhawks this season is 76 points, two more points than their implied total of 74 points in Saturday’s game.
- This season, Kansas has totaled more than 74 points in a game 21 times.
- The Razorbacks’ average implied point total on the season (75.4 points) is 5.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (70 points).
- This season, Arkansas has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (70) 22 times.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).