The Army Black Knights (0-4) hope to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Albany (NY) Great Danes (1-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at SEFCU Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. In the article below, we dig into the Albany (NY) vs. Army odds and lines for this game.
The matchup between the Great Danes and the Black Knights currently does not have a line set.
Albany (NY) compiled an 11-17-1 ATS record last year. Army covered 15 times in 31 chances against the spread last year.
Prepare for this matchup with everything you need to know ahead of Tuesday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Albany (NY) vs. Army prediction
Albany (NY) 79, Army 63
Against the spread
- Albany (NY) won 11 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 18 times.
- Army put together a 15-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last year, the 67.3 points per game the Great Danes averaged were only 3.1 fewer points than the Black Knights allowed (70.4).
- Albany (NY) went 7-2 against the spread and 7-4 overall last season when scoring more than 70.4 points.
- When Army gave up fewer than 67.3 points last season, it went 9-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- The Black Knights’ 73.1 points per game last year were only 2.1 fewer points than the 75.2 the Great Danes gave up to opponents.
- Army put together a 6-3 ATS record and a 9-2 overall record last season in games it scored more than 75.2 points.
- Albany (NY) went 7-5 against the spread and 5-8 overall last season when it allowed fewer than 73.1 points.
- The Great Danes were out-scored by 246 points last season (7.9 points per game on average), while the Black Knights put up 90 more points than their opponents on the year (2.7 per game).