The Atlanta Hawks (6-6) will look to stop a three-game home losing skid when taking on the Indiana Pacers (7-5) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at State Farm Arena, airing at 7:30 PM ET on BSSE and BSIN.
The Hawks enter their matchup against the Pacers as a 4.5-point favorite.
Hawks vs. Pacers Betting Odds
- Spread: Atlanta -4.5
- Moneyline: Atlanta -192, Indiana +160
Pacers at Hawks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pacers (+ 4.5)
Hawks 123 – Pacers 120
- Atlanta has won three of the six contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- Atlanta has been listed as a favorite of -192 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Atlanta has a 65.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Indiana has won 60% of the games this season it was the underdog on the moneyline (3-2).
- Indiana has gone 1-2 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +160 or longer (33.3%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives Indiana a 38.5% chance to win.
- The Hawks record 119.9 points per game, just 3.9 fewer points than the 123.8 the Pacers give up.
- Atlanta is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 123.8 points.
- When it scores more than 117.9 points, Indiana is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Atlanta is 4-5 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it gives up fewer than 125.7 points.
- The Hawks are the NBA’s fourth-ranked scoring team (119.9 PPG), while the Pacers rank 29th in points per game allowed (123.8) in the league.
- Indiana is the NBA’s highest-scoring offense (125.7 PPG), while Atlanta is the 24th-ranked defense (117.9).
- The Hawks have totaled 24 more points than their opponents this season (two per game on average), and the Pacers have scored 23 more points than their opponents (1.9 per game).