A pair of the NHL’s best offensive options square off when the Boston Bruins (13-1-2) and David Pastrnak (11 goals and 16 assists) visit the Tampa Bay Lightning (8-6-4) and Nikita Kucherov (13 goals and 14 assists) at Amalie Arena on Monday, November 20 at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN.
Boston grabbed a 5-2 victory at home its last time out on November 18 against the Montreal Canadiens.
Tampa Bay won at home in its most recent game on November 18, 6-4 over the Edmonton Oilers.
Here is everything you need to prepare for Monday’s action.
Boston Bruins vs. Tampa Bay Lightning Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Bruins (-130)
- Underdog: Lightning (+110)
- Over/under: 6.5
Bruins Stats and Trends
- Boston has won 10 of its 13 games as a favorite this season.
- In 13 games with moneyline oddds lower than -130, the Bruins have 10 wins.
- The moneyline odds say Boston has a 56.5% chance of winning this game.
- Boston has combined with its opponent to score more than 6.5 goals in five of 16 games this season.
- In their last 10 games, the Bruins have gone 7-1-2 to earn 75.0% of the possible points.
- They have averaged 3.6 goals per game (36 total) over that stretch.
- On the defensive end, the Bruins have given up 25 goals (2.5 per game) in those 10 outings.
Lightning Stats and Trends
- This season the Lightning have three wins in the eight games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Tampa Bay has gone 1-2 when oddsmakers have listed them as underdogs of +110 or longer on the moneyline.
- The win probability for the Lightning, implied from the moneyline, is 47.6%.
- Tampa Bay has combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals in 11 of 18 games this season.
- In the past 10 contests, the Lightning are 4-4-2 (60.0% of possible points).
- They are scoring at a 3.4 goals-per-game average (34 total) during that stretch.
- Defensively, the Lightning have allowed 39 goals (3.9 per game) in those 10 outings.
Bruins vs. Lightning Game Info and Start Time
- Game Day: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)