The Boston Celtics (11-2) will try to build on a six-game winning streak when visiting the Charlotte Hornets (3-9) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Spectrum Center. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-BOS.
The Celtics are a 9-point favorite against the Hornets when the Celtics and the Hornets square off. The matchup features a point total of 232.5.
Celtics vs. Hornets Betting Odds
- Spread: Boston -9
- Total: 232.5
- Moneyline: Boston -464, Charlotte +343
Celtics at Hornets odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Celtics (- 9)
- Pick OU:
Celtics 125 – Hornets 105
- Boston has been victorious in 11, or 84.6%, of the 13 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Boston has yet to lose in five games when named as at least a -464 moneyline favorite.
- Boston has an implied victory probability of 82.3% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Charlotte is 3-7 in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 30% of those games).
- Charlotte has not yet won a game when they entered play as a moneyline underdog with odds of +343 or longer in two chances.
- Charlotte has a 22.6% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Celtics average 5.4 fewer points per game (117.2) than the Hornets give up (122.6).
- When Boston scores more than 122.6 points, it is 2-0-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Charlotte has put together a 4-5 ATS record and a 3-6 overall record in games it scores more than 105.5 points.
- Boston is 6-4-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it allows fewer than 113.1 points.
- The Celtics are at the seventh spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (117.2 PPG), while the Hornets allow the 27th-fewest points per game (122.6) in the league.
- The 14th-ranked scoring NBA team (113.1 PPG) is Charlotte, while the Boston squad ranks second in the league defensively (105.5 PPG).
- The Celtics have totaled 152 more points than their opponents this season (11.7 per game on average), while the Hornets have been out-scored by 114 total points (9.5 per game average differential).
- Boston’s average implied point total this season is 4.3 fewer points than its implied total in Monday’s game (116.7 implied points on average compared to 121 implied points in this game).
- This season, Boston has put up more than 121 points in a game four times.
- The average implied point total on the year for Charlotte (118.8) is 6.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).