The Carolina Hurricanes host the Edmonton Oilers at PNC Arena on Wednesday, November 22 at 7:00 PM ET. The game airs on ESPN+ and BSSO.
Carolina claimed a 4-2 home victory against the Pittsburgh Penguins its last time out on November 18.
Edmonton played on the road its last time out on November 20, and lost 5-3 against the Florida Panthers.
Here’s everything you need to prepare for Wednesday’s hockey game.
Carolina Hurricanes vs. Edmonton Oilers Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Hurricanes (-138)
- Underdog: Oilers (+117)
- Over/under: 6.5
Hurricanes Stats and Trends
- Carolina has gone 10-5 as the oddsmakers’ favorite this season.
- The Hurricanes have a record of 7-3 this season while playing with their moneyline odds shorter than -138.
- According to the moneyline odds, Carolina has a 58.0% chance of winning this contest.
- Carolina and its opponent have gone over the current 6.5-goal total in eight of 17 games this season.
- In the past 10 games, the Hurricanes are 7-3-0 (85.0% of possible points).
- They have averaged 2.8 goals per game (28 total) during that span.
- Over on the defensive side, the Hurricanes have allowed two goals per game (20 total) in those 10 matchups.
Oilers Stats and Trends
- The Oilers have been an underdog in two games this season, going 0-2.
- Edmonton has not had a game with bigger moneyline odds than +117.
- Sportsbooks have implied, based on the moneyline in this matchup, that the Oilers have a 46.1% chance to win.
- Edmonton’s games have gone over 6.5 goals in 11 of 17 chances this season.
- Over the past 10 contests, the Oilers have claimed 70.0% of the possible points with a 4-6-0 record.
- They have put up 33 goals over that stretch.
- Defensively, the Oilers have given up 34 goals (3.4 per game) in those 10 outings.
Hurricanes vs. Oilers Game Info and Start Time
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)