The Minnesota Timberwolves (35-35) will look to continue a four-game road winning run when taking on the Chicago Bulls (31-37) on Friday, March 17, 2023 at United Center, airing at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSN.
The Bulls enter their game as a 2.5-point favorite against the Timberwolves.
Bulls vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Chicago -2.5
- Moneyline: Chicago -132, Minnesota +110
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Timberwolves at Bulls odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Bulls (- 2.5)
Bulls 116 – Timberwolves 112
- Chicago has come away with 16 wins in the 30 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- This year, Chicago has won 14 of 26 games when listed as at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Chicago has a 56.9% chance of pulling out a win.
- Minnesota has been the moneyline underdog 36 total times this season. Minnesota has gone 18-18 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer, Minnesota has gone 15-14 (51.7%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives Minnesota a 47.6% chance to win.
Against the spread
- The 113.2 points per game the Bulls score are only 2.4 fewer points than the Timberwolves give up (115.6).
- When Chicago totals more than 115.6 points, it is 22-8 against the spread and 21-9 overall.
- Minnesota has a 19-9-1 record against the spread and a 22-7 record overall when giving up fewer than 113.2 points.
- The Timberwolves put up just 3.0 more points per game (115.5) than the Bulls give up (112.5).
- Minnesota is 23-14-2 against the spread and 24-15 overall when it scores more than 112.5 points.
- Chicago’s record is 27-16 against the spread and 26-17 overall when it allows fewer than 115.5 points.
- The Bulls are the league’s 19th-ranked scoring team (113.2 PPG), while the Timberwolves allow the rank 18th in points per game (115.6) in NBA action.
- The 11th-ranked scoring NBA team (115.5 PPG) is Minnesota, while the Chicago squad ranks 10th in the league defensively (112.5 PPG).
- The Bulls have put up a total of 45 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.7 per game), while the Timberwolves have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by three total points, 0.1 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Bulls vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSN
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).