Chris Nido will play in the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) from March 15 – 18.
In the past 12 months, Nido has competed in two tournaments. His best finish was 96th, and his average finish was 96th, with no top 10s.
Chris Nido Odds to Win the Valspar Championship
PGA odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 10:22 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Odds to win: +150000, bet $100 to win $150000
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Nido’s Stats and Trends
- Nido has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, he finished 3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Nido hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 96th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
Nido’s Recent Results
- Puerto Rico Open: 71-73 (E) – Missed cut
How to Watch the Valspar Championship
- Date: March 15 – 18, 2023
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- TV Channel: Golf Channel
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
ESPN+ is the new home of PGA TOUR LIVE. Sign up now to access 4,300+ hours of live coverage from 35 PGA TOUR tournaments this year.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.