The Cincinnati Bearcats (22-12) go up against the Hofstra Pride (25-9) at on Saturday, March 18, 2023. The game starts at TBA ET. In the article below, we dig into the Hofstra vs. Cincinnati odds and lines for this matchup.
The meeting between the Pride and the Bearcats currently has no line set.
Hofstra has gone 21-12-0 against the spread, while Cincinnati’s ATS record this season is 21-11-0. In terms of going over the point total, games involving the Pride are 16-17-0 and the Bearcats are 16-16-0. Hofstra has an 8-2 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall in the past 10 games. Cincinnati has gone 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests.
Here is what you need to get ready for Saturday’s college basketball action.
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Hofstra vs. Cincinnati prediction
Hofstra 73, Cincinnati 72
Against the spread
- Hofstra has put together a 21-12-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Cincinnati has covered 21 times in 32 chances against the spread this season.
- The 75.1 points per game the Pride put up are 5.8 more points than the Bearcats give up (69.3).
- When Hofstra totals more than 69.3 points, it is 16-6 against the spread and 19-3 overall.
- Cincinnati has a 15-7 record against the spread and a 17-6 record overall when giving up fewer than 75.1 points.
- The Bearcats put up an average of 77.3 points per game, 11.3 more points than the 66.0 the Pride allow.
- When it scores more than 66.0 points, Cincinnati is 20-5 against the spread and 19-7 overall.
- Hofstra is 17-8 against the spread and 20-5 overall when it allows fewer than 77.3 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Players to watch
- Aaron Estrada puts up 20.3 points and 5.5 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 4.1 assists, shooting 48.7% from the field and 36.8% from downtown with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Tyler Thomas posts 16.5 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, shooting 49.9% from the field and 41.1% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jaquan Carlos averages a team-high 4.8 assists per contest. He is also putting up 6.8 points and 3.9 rebounds, shooting 36.4% from the floor and 32.7% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Landers Nolley II tops the Bearcats in scoring (16.6 points per game), and averages 5.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists. He also puts up 1.0 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- David Dejulius is recording a team-high 5.3 assists per game. He’s also producing 14.7 points and 2.2 rebounds, making 42.5% of his shots from the field, and 34.4% from 3-point range resulting in 1.6 treys per contest.
- Viktor Lakhin leads the Bearcats in rebounding (7.0 per game), and produces 11.5 points and 0.5 assists. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 1.5 blocked shots.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, access all of our content at SportsbookWire.com and BetFTW. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).