Saturday’s college basketball schedule includes Darlinstone Dubar’s Hofstra Pride (25-9) playing at home against the Cincinnati Bearcats (22-12) at Mack Sports Complex. Game time is 2:00 PM ET. Saturday’s matchup between the Bearcats and the Pride features the Bearcats as tight 1.5-point favorites. The game’s over/under is 150.5.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Cincinnati Vs Hofstra Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Cincinnati (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (150.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Cincinnati Vs Hofstra Stat Rankings
|Cincinnati Avg. (Rank)||Hofstra Avg. (Rank)|
|77.3 (50th)||Points Scored||75.1 (97th)|
|69.3 (151st)||Points Allowed||66 (60th)|
|35.1 (48th)||Rebounds||32.1 (223rd)|
|10.1 (84th)||Off. Rebounds||6.9 (327th)|
|8.9 (46th)||3pt Made||8.7 (57th)|
|15.7 (31st)||Assists||14.3 (98th)|
|10.1 (25th)||Turnovers||10.4 (37th)|
Cincinnati Vs Hofstra Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Bearcats are 22-11-0 this year.
- Cincinnati is 17-7 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, 16 of the Bearcats’ 33 games have gone over the point total.
- Cincinnati and its opponent have broken the 150.5-point mark 11 times this year.
- Bearcats games this season have posted an average total of 146.6, which is 3.9 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Hofstra has beaten the spread 22 times in 33 games.
- As 1.5-point underdogs or greater, the Pride are 6-5 against the spread.
- Cincinnati has played 33 games this year, and 16 of them have hit the over.
- Pride games have finished with over 150.5 points scored 11 times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 9.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Hofstra’s games of 141.1.
Best Betting Site For Cincinnati vs Hofstra
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Cincinnati Impact Players
- Landers Nolley II paces the Bearcats with 16.6 points per game and 2.6 assists, while also averaging 5.8 rebounds.
- David DeJuilius paces the Bearcats at 5.3 assists per contest, while also putting up 2.2 rebounds and 14.7 points.
- Viktor Lakhin leads his team in rebounds per game (7), and also averages 11.5 points and 0.5 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.2 steals and 1.5 blocked shots.
- Jeremiah Davenport posts 9.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 36.1% from the floor and 34.3% from downtown with 2.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Mika Adams-Woods puts up 9.3 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.1 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Hofstra Impact Players
- Aaron Estrada is No. 1 on the Pride in scoring (20.3 points per game) and rebounding (5.5), and posts 4.1 assists. He also delivers 1.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Pride receive 16.5 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Tyler Thomas.
- Jaquan Carlos paces the Pride in assists (4.8 per game), and puts up 6.8 points and 3.9 rebounds. He also averages 1.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Pride receive 10.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Dubar.
- Warren Williams gives the Pride 8.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest. He also averages 0.6 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.