The Los Angeles Clippers (37-34) visit the Portland Trail Blazers (31-39) on March 19, 2023 at Moda Center. The Trail Blazers are underdogs by a 3.5-point margin as they enter the matchup with a 4-6 record in their last 10 games. The over/under is 235.5 points for the matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Clippers Vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 19
Clippers: Norman Powell: Out (Shoulder), Kawhi Leonard: Out (Injury Management), Brandon Boston: Out (Tailbone)
Trail Blazers: Jerami Grant: Out (Quadricep), Justise Winslow: Out (Ankle), Nassir Little: Questionable (Illness), Olivier Sarr: Out (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Trail Blazers (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (235.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Clippers Vs Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Clippers Avg. (Rank)||Trail Blazers Avg. (Rank)|
|112.8 (22nd)||Points Scored||114.4 (15th)|
|112.7 (11th)||Points Allowed||116.1 (19th)|
|43.4 (16th)||Rebounds||41.1 (26th)|
|9.8 (20th)||Off. Rebounds||9.6 (22nd)|
|12.6 (11th)||3pt Made||13.2 (8th)|
|23.3 (25th)||Assists||24.0 (22nd)|
|13.5 (15th)||Turnovers||13.8 (19th)|
Best Betting Site For Clippers vs Trail Blazers
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Clippers Key Players
Trail Blazers Key Players
- The Clippers are 35-36-0 against the spread this year.
- Los Angeles is 15-15 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 31 Clippers games (out of 71) that went over the total this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponent have broken the 235.5-point mark 18 times this year.
- The over/under in this game is 235.5 points, 10.0 higher than the average total in Clippers games this season.
- The Trail Blazers’ record against the spread is 33-36-1.
- Portland has an ATS record of 13-13-1 as a 3.5-point underdog or greater.
- The Trail Blazers have seen 35 of their 70 games go over the point total.
- So far this season, 29 Portland’s games have featured more than 235.5 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 5.0 points higher than the average scoring total for Trail Blazers games (230.5).
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.