Watch the No. 3 seed Baylor Bears (23-10) take to the court against the No. 6 seed Creighton Bluejays (22-12) with a Sweet 16 spot in the South Region of the bracket up for grabs on Sunday at Ball Arena.
The Bears are a slight 1-point favorite against the Bluejays. The over/under for the game is set at 146.
Baylor is 17-16-0 against the spread this season compared to Creighton’s 17-17-0 ATS record. The Bears have hit the over in 17 games, while Bluejays games have gone over 15 times. The two teams score 153.6 points per game, 7.6 more points than this matchup’s total. Baylor has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall in the last 10 games. Creighton has gone 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests.
To prepare for this matchup, here’s everything you need to prepare for Sunday’s college hoops action.
Creighton at Baylor odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Baylor -1
- Total: 146
- Moneyline: Baylor -117, Creighton -103
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Baylor vs. Creighton prediction
Baylor 74, Creighton 73
- Baylor is 19-8 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 70.4%).
- The Bears have gone 19-8 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -117 or shorter (70.4% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives Baylor a 53.9% chance to win.
- Creighton has won one of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bluejays have a record of 1-6 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least -103 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Creighton has a 50.7% chance to win.
Against the spread
- Baylor is 17-16-0 ATS this season.
- Creighton has compiled a 17-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- The 77.1 points per game the Bears record are 8.8 more points than the Bluejays allow (68.3).
- Baylor is 15-8 against the spread and 17-6 overall when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- Creighton is 13-11 against the spread and 19-6 overall when giving up fewer than 77.1 points.
- The Bluejays score an average of 76.5 points per game, 6.7 more points than the 69.8 the Bears give up to opponents.
- Creighton has put together a 13-8 ATS record and a 17-6 overall record in games it scores more than 69.8 points.
- Baylor is 15-9 against the spread and 21-3 overall when it gives up fewer than 76.5 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The Bears’ average implied point total this season is 3.8 more points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (77.8 implied points on average compared to 74 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Baylor has scored more than 74 points in 20 games.
- The 77.1-point average implied total on the season for the Bluejays is 5.1 more points than the team’s 72-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Creighton has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (72) 23 times.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, access all of our content at SportsbookWire.com and BetFTW. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).