Amon-Ra St. Brown will lead the Detroit Lions into their matchup versus the Green Bay Packers at Ford Field on Thursday at 12:30 PM ET.
In their most recent outing, the Lions won 31-26 over the Chicago Bears. Against the Bears, Jared Goff led the Lions with 236 yards on 23-of-35 passing (65.7%) for two touchdowns and three interceptions. David Montgomery carried the ball 12 times for 76 yards (6.3 yards per carry) with one touchdown on the ground. He added two receptions for 22 yards. St. Brown led the receiving charge against the Bears, catching eight passes for 77 yards and one touchdown.
The Packers’ most recent outing finished in a 23-20 win over the Los Angeles Chargers. Jordan Love threw for 322 yards for the Packers against the Chargers, going 27-for-40 (67.5%) with two touchdowns and no interceptions. Jayden Reed put together a three-carry, 46-yard game (15.3 yards per attempt) with one touchdown, while also adding four receptions for 46 yards . Dontayvion Wicks registered 91 yards through the air after three catches (on five targets).
In the article below, we provide all the details you need to know about how to watch this matchup on TV.
Lions vs. Packers betting information
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Tuesday at 7:32 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: Lions (-7.5)
- Moneyline: Lions (-359), Packers (+285)
- Total: 47 points
Lions Betting Info
- The Lions have seven wins in 10 games versus the spread this year.
- The Lions have covered the spread once this season when favored by 7.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Lions games this year have hit the over in 60% of opportunities (six times in 10 games with a set point total).
Watch Lions vs. Packers and the rest of the NFL, including NFL RedZone, on Fubo.
Packers Betting Info
- In the Packers’ 10 games this year, they have five wins against the spread.
- Packers games this year have gone over the total in four of 10 opportunities (40%).
- Goff: 2,743 PASS YDS / 274.3 YPG / 68.1% / 16 TD / 8 INT
- Montgomery: 118 CAR / 577 YDS / 82.4 YPG / 8 TD / 8 REC / 88 YDS / 12.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Jahmyr Gibbs: 98 CAR / 512 YDS / 64.0 YPG / 5 TD / 37 REC / 259 YDS / 32.4 YPG / 0 TD
- St. Brown: 73 REC / 898 YDS / 99.8 YPG / 5 TD
- Sam LaPorta: 50 REC / 492 YDS / 49.2 YPG / 4 TD
- Josh Reynolds: 25 REC / 423 YDS / 47.0 YPG / 3 TD
- Aidan Hutchinson: 32 TKL / 4.0 TFL / 5.5 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
- Alex Anzalone: 81 TKL / 5.0 TFL / 3.0 SACK / 5 PD
- Jerry Jacobs: 40 TKL / 1.0 TFL / 3 INT / 7 PD
- Love (QB): 2,331 YDS (59.7%) / 16 TD / 10 INT / 182 RUSH YDS / 2 RUSH TD / 18.2 RUSH YPG
- Reed (WR): 32 REC / 463 YDS / 4 TD / 46.3 YPG
- Romeo Doubs (WR): 38 REC / 396 YDS / 7 TD / 39.6 YPG
- A.J. Dillon (RB): 405 YDS / 1 TD / 40.5 YPG / 3.5 YPC / 16 REC / 146 REC YDS / 0 REC TD / 14.6 REC YPG
- Quay Walker (LB): 73 TKL / 5.0 TFL / 1 INT / 3 PD
- Preston Smith (LB): 34 TKL / 3.0 TFL / 5.0 SACK
- Rudy Ford (SAF): 58 TKL / 0.0 TFL / 2 INT / 4 PD
- Rashan Gary (LB): 23 TKL / 6.0 TFL / 5.5 SACK
Lions vs. Packers Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Ford Field
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Watch the NFL on Fubo!