The Chicago Sky (3-1) travel to face the Atlanta Dream (1-2) after Marina Mabrey put up 23 points in the Sky’s 94-88 win over the Wings. The game airs on Twitter, The U, BSSE, and MARQ at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, May 30, 2023.
Atlanta fell at home to Indiana 90-87 last time out, and was led by Rhyne Howard (23 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 3-7 from 3PT) and Cheyenne Parker (21 PTS, 2 BLK, 46.2 FG%). Chicago beat Dallas 94-88 at home last time out, and were led by Mabrey (23 PTS, 8 AST, 41.2 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) and Kahleah Copper (16 PTS, 7 REB, 42.1 FG%).
Ahead of this matchup, here is everything you need to get ready for Tuesday’s WNBA action.
Atlanta Dream vs. Chicago Sky Odds and Betting Lines
Women’s National Basketball Association odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 2:10 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Over/under: 161.5
- Favorite: Dream (-150, bet $150 to win $100)
- Underdog: Sky (+115, bet $100 to win $115)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Dream Moneyline Insights
- The Dream finished 4-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Atlanta won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter.
- The Dream have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.0% in this matchup.
- The Dream and their opponents scored more than 161.5 points in 13 of 25 games last season.
- Atlanta’s matchups last season had an average of 160.0 points, 1.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Sky Moneyline Insights
- The Sky won five of the seven games they played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Sky won three of their four games when they were the underdog by at least +115 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 46.5% chance of a victory for the Sky.
- The Dream’s 25 games last season went over this contest’s total of 161.5 points 13 times.
- Chicago’s outings last year had a 167.5 average amount of points, 6.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Dream vs. Sky: Live Streaming Info & Game Time
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Stadium: Gateway Center Arena
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.