The Colorado Buffaloes (4-0) aim to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Florida State Seminoles (3-1) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. In this preview, we analyze the Colorado vs. Florida State odds and lines ahead of this game.
The Buffaloes are a 4.5-point favorite against the Seminoles when the Buffaloes and the Seminoles meet. The point total for the game is set at 152.
Colorado went 15-20-0 ATS last season. Florida State went 13-19-0 ATS last year.
Get ready for this matchup with what you need to know about Tuesday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Florida State at Colorado odds, spread and lines
- Spread: Colorado -4.5
- Total: 152
- Moneyline: Colorado -179, Florida State +150
Colorado vs. Florida State prediction
Colorado 80, Florida State 74
- Colorado put together a 14-10 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 58.3% of those games).
- The Buffaloes went 12-7 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -179 or shorter (63.2%).
- Colorado has an implied moneyline win probability of 64.2% in this game.
- Last season, Florida State won four out of the 22 games, or 18.2%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Seminoles won three of their 16 games, or 18.8%, when they were an underdog by at least +150 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Florida State has a 40.0% chance to win.
Against the spread
- Colorado compiled a 15-20-0 record against the spread last season.
- Florida State put together a 13-19-0 record against the spread last year.
- Last year, the 69.9 points per game the Buffaloes scored were 6.3 fewer points than the Seminoles allowed (76.2).
- Colorado went 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall last season when scoring more than 76.2 points.
- Florida State went 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall last season when giving up fewer than 69.9 points.
- The Seminoles’ 69.3 points per game last year were just 2.2 more points than the 67.1 the Buffaloes allowed.
- Florida State went 10-7 against the spread and 9-8 overall when it scored more than 67.1 points last season.
- Colorado’s record was 10-9 against the spread and 12-7 overall when it allowed fewer than 69.3 points last season.
- The Buffaloes totaled a total of 97 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 2.8 per game), while the Seminoles were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 220 total points, -6.9 per game).
- The Buffaloes’ average implied point total last season was four fewer points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (74 implied points on average compared to 78 implied points in this game).
- Last year, Colorado outscored its implied point total for this matchup (78) eight times.
- The Seminoles’ average implied point total last season (76.1 points) is 2.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (74 points).
- Florida State scored more than 74 points in three games a season ago.