The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (1-3) take on the George Mason Patriots (3-1) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. Below, we dig into the South Dakota State vs. George Mason odds and lines for this matchup.
No line is set yet for the Jackrabbits vs. Patriots game.
South Dakota State put together a 15-16-0 ATS record last year. George Mason went 18-15-0 ATS last season.
Get ready for this matchup with everything you need to know ahead of Monday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
South Dakota State vs. George Mason prediction
George Mason 80, South Dakota State 65
Against the spread
- South Dakota State covered 15 times in 31 matchups with a spread last season.
- George Mason compiled an 18-15-0 ATS record last year.
- Last year, the 70.9 points per game the Jackrabbits averaged were only 3.6 more points than the Patriots allowed (67.3).
- When South Dakota State totaled more than 67.3 points last season, it went 10-7 against the spread and 14-4 overall.
- George Mason went 12-7 against the spread and 15-4 overall last season when giving up fewer than 70.9 points.
- The Patriots’ 68.7 points per game last year were just 1.1 fewer points than the 69.8 the Jackrabbits gave up to opponents.
- George Mason put together an 11-5 ATS record and a 12-4 overall record last season in games it scored more than 69.8 points.
- South Dakota State’s record was 8-5 against the spread and 13-2 overall when it gave up fewer than 68.7 points last season.
- The Jackrabbits totaled 37 more points than their opponents last season (1.1 per game on average), and the Patriots scored 48 more points than their opponents (1.4 per game).