The Cincinnati Bearcats (4-0) hope to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-1) on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. In the article below, we take a look at the Cincinnati vs. Georgia Tech odds and lines ahead of this game.
The meeting between the Bearcats and the Yellow Jackets currently does not have a line set.
Cincinnati won 23 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 12 times. Georgia Tech compiled a 16-15-0 record against the spread last year.
Before watching this matchup, here’s everything you need to know about Wednesday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Cincinnati vs. Georgia Tech prediction
Cincinnati 82, Georgia Tech 69
Against the spread
- Cincinnati won 23 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- Georgia Tech covered 16 times in 31 chances against the spread last year.
- Last year, the Bearcats averaged 77.1 points per game, 6.3 more points than the 70.8 the Yellow Jackets allowed.
- Cincinnati had a 17-3 record against the spread and a 17-5 record overall last season when putting up more than 70.8 points.
- Georgia Tech had a 15-7 record against the spread and a 14-11 record overall last season when allowing fewer than 77.1 points.
- The Yellow Jackets scored just 0.4 more points per game last year (69.7) than the Bearcats allowed their opponents to score (69.3).
- When it scored more than 69.3 points last season, Georgia Tech went 11-1 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
- Cincinnati had an ATS record of 11-3 and a 14-1 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 69.7 points.
- The Bearcats out-scored their opponents by a total of 281 points last season (7.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Yellow Jackets out-scored them by 34 more points on the year (1.1 per game).