The Golden State Warriors (39-36) will try to build on a three-game winning stretch when they host the Minnesota Timberwolves (37-37) at 8:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at Chase Center. The matchup airs on NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and BSN.
The Warriors head into their matchup against the Timberwolves as a 6.5-point favorite.
Warriors vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Golden State -6.5
- Moneyline: Golden State -265, Minnesota +220
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Timberwolves at Warriors odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Timberwolves (+ 6.5)
Warriors 119 – Timberwolves 115
- Golden State has won 32, or 62.7%, of the 51 contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- This season, Golden State has come away with a win 14 times in 20 chances when named as a favorite of at least -265 or better on the moneyline.
- Golden State has an implied victory probability of 72.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Minnesota has won 19 of the 39 games it was the moneyline underdog this season (48.7%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +220 or longer, Minnesota has gone 1-6 (14.3%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Minnesota has an implied win probability of 31.2%.
Against the spread
- The Warriors average just 2.2 more points per game (118.5) than the Timberwolves give up (116.3).
- Golden State has a 27-18 record against the spread and a 30-15 record overall when putting up more than 116.3 points.
- Minnesota has a 25-17-2 record against the spread and a 29-15 record overall when allowing fewer than 118.5 points.
- The Timberwolves put up only 1.9 fewer points per game (116.1) than the Warriors give up to opponents (118.0).
- Minnesota is 16-8-1 against the spread and 18-7 overall when it scores more than 118.0 points.
- Golden State is 27-8-1 against the spread and 29-7 overall when it gives up fewer than 116.1 points.
- The Warriors are the league’s second-ranked scoring team (118.5 PPG), while the Timberwolves allow the rank 19th in points per game (116.3) in NBA action.
- Minnesota is the NBA’s 11th-ranked offense (116.1 PPG), while Golden State is the 25th-ranked defense (118.0).
- The Warriors have totaled a total of 38 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.5 per game), while the Timberwolves have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 19 total points, 0.2 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Warriors vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and BSN
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).