A contest featuring two of the strongest teams in the NBA defensively features the Miami Heat (38-33) favored by 3.5 points as they visit the Chicago Bulls (32-37) at United Center on March 18, 2023. The matchup’s point total is 218.5.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat Vs Bulls Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 18
Heat: Cody Zeller: Out (Nose), Kyle Lowry: Questionable (Knee)
Bulls: Alex Caruso: Probable (Illness), Javonte Green: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (218.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat Vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||Bulls Avg. (Rank)|
|109.1 (30th)||Points Scored||113.6 (18th)|
|109.6 (2nd)||Points Allowed||112.8 (11th)|
|40.9 (28th)||Rebounds||42.8 (20th)|
|9.9 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||8.6 (28th)|
|11.7 (17th)||3pt Made||10.4 (30th)|
|23.4 (24th)||Assists||24.2 (21st)|
|12.9 (8th)||Turnovers||13.1 (10th)|
Best Betting Site For Heat vs Bulls
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Heat Key Players
Bulls Key Players
- The Heat have beaten the spread 25 times in 71 games.
- Miami is 9-21-1 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- This year, 34 of the Heat’s 71 games have gone over the point total.
- Miami and its opponent have broken the 218.5-point mark 34 times this season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 218.5 points, 0.2 fewer than the average total in this season’s Heat contests.
- The Bulls have 33 wins in 69 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread, as a 3.5-point underdog or greater, Chicago is 13-8.
- The Bulls have played 69 games this season, and 29 of them have gone over the total.
- Chicago’s games have gone over 218.5 points on 44 occasions this year.
- The average total for Bulls games is 226.3 points, 7.8 more than this game’s over/under.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.