The St. John’s (NY) Red Storm (3-2) battle the Holy Cross Crusaders (2-4) on Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on Fox Sports 2. In this preview, we take a look at the St. John’s (NY) vs. Holy Cross odds and lines around this game.
The matchup between the Red Storm and the Crusaders currently has no line set.
St. John’s (NY) is 1-4-0 against the spread, while Holy Cross’ ATS record this season is 3-3-0. The Red Storm have hit the over in four games, while Crusaders games have gone over three times.
Before this matchup, here’s everything you need to get ready for Saturday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
How to watch St. John’s (NY) vs. Holy Cross
- Game Day: Saturday, November 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX Sports Networks
St. John’s (NY) vs. Holy Cross prediction
St. John’s (NY) 86, Holy Cross 64
Against the spread
- St. John’s (NY) has won just one game against the spread this season.
- Holy Cross has covered three times in six matchups with a spread this year.
- The Red Storm record just 1.4 more points per game (77.6) than the Crusaders allow (76.2).
- When St. John’s (NY) puts up more than 76.2 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Holy Cross has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when allowing fewer than 77.6 points.
- The Crusaders’ 68.3 points per game are 8.7 fewer points than the 77.0 the Red Storm allow.
Players to watch
St. John’s (NY)
- Joel Soriano paces his team in both points (16.2) and rebounds (11.2) per game, and also posts 0.8 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.0 steals and 2.2 blocked shots.
- Daniss Jenkins leads his squad in assists per contest (5.8), and also puts up 15.0 points and 4.4 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 2.0 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Chris Ledlum puts up 9.6 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 35.4% from the field and 44.4% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Joseph Octave leads the Crusaders in scoring (16.3 points per game) and rebounding (6.0), and averages 1.2 assists. He also delivers 0.3 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Bo Montgomery is the Crusaders’ top assist man (3.8 per game), and he puts up 9.8 points and 5.5 rebounds.
- Caleb Kenney is posting 9.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, making 58.7% of his shots from the field.