The Campbell Fighting Camels (1-3) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Idaho State Bengals (2-3) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on FloHoops. In this article, we breakdown the Campbell vs. Idaho State odds and lines for this contest.
The Fighting Camels are a 3.5-point favorite against the Bengals when the Fighting Camels and Bengals take the court. The matchup features an over/under of 126.5.
Campbell covered 19 times in 32 matchups with a spread last season. Idaho State put together a 14-16-0 record against the spread last year.
As college hoops matchups continue, get ready for the contest with everything you need to know about Tuesday’s game.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Idaho State at Campbell odds, spread and lines
- Spread: Campbell -3.5
- Total: 126.5
- Moneyline: Campbell -177, Idaho State +148
Campbell vs. Idaho State prediction
Campbell 63, Idaho State 62
- Campbell won 58.3% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (7-5).
- The Fighting Camels won all five games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -177 or shorter.
- Campbell has a 63.9% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Idaho State has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Bengals have been at least a +148 moneyline underdog two times this season, but was upset in each of those games.
- Idaho State has a 40.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Against the spread
- Campbell compiled a 19-13-0 ATS record last year.
- Idaho State compiled a 14-16-0 ATS record last year.
- Last year, the 69.8 points per game the Fighting Camels put up were only 1.2 fewer points than the Bengals allowed (71.0).
- Campbell went 8-3 against the spread and 10-4 overall last season when scoring more than 71.0 points.
- Idaho State went 9-2 against the spread and 8-6 overall last season when giving up fewer than 69.8 points.
- The Bengals averaged just 0.7 more points per game last year (69.2) than the Fighting Camels gave up to opponents (68.5).
- When it scored more than 68.5 points last season, Idaho State went 7-6 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
- Campbell went 11-3 against the spread and 11-6 overall last season when it gave up fewer than 69.2 points.
- The Fighting Camels out-scored their opponents by a total of 45 points last season (1.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bengals out-scored them by 59 more points on the year (1.8 per game).
- The Fighting Camels had an average implied point total of 68.2 last season, which is 3.2 points higher than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (65).
- Last season, Campbell outscored its implied point total for this matchup (65) 24 times.
- The average implied point total last season for the Bengals (71.5) is 9.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (62).
- Idaho State did not score more than 62 points in a game, its implied point total for this matchup.