The VCU Rams (3-1) take a three-game winning streak into a home matchup with the Iowa State Cyclones (4-0), who have won four straight. The contest tips at 5:30 PM ET (on ESPN2) on Thursday, November 23, 2023. In this preview, we analyze the VCU vs. Iowa State odds and lines for this contest.
The matchup between the Rams and the Cyclones currently has no line set.
VCU covered 17 times in 35 matchups with a spread last season. Iowa State compiled a 16-16-1 ATS record last season.
Get ready for this matchup with what you need to know about Thursday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
How to watch VCU vs. Iowa State
- Game Day: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
VCU vs. Iowa State prediction
Iowa State 70, VCU 64
Against the spread
- VCU covered 17 times in 35 chances against the spread last season.
- Iowa State compiled a 16-16-1 record against the spread last year.
- Last year, the Rams averaged 70.9 points per game, 8.3 more points than the 62.6 the Cyclones allowed.
- When VCU totaled more than 62.6 points last season, it went 14-8-2 against the spread and 22-2 overall.
- Iowa State went 14-7 against the spread and 16-5 overall last season when allowing fewer than 70.9 points.
- The Cyclones scored only 4.7 more points per game last year (67.6) than the Rams allowed their opponents to score (62.9).
- Iowa State put together a 14-6-1 ATS record and an 18-3 overall record last season in games it scored more than 62.9 points.
- VCU’s record was 13-10-2 against the spread and 22-4 overall when it allowed fewer than 67.6 points last season.
- The Rams outscored their opponents by a total of 278 points last season (8.0 points per game on average), and the Cyclones put up 164 more points than their opponents on the year (5.0 per game).