On Sunday at 1:00 PM ET, two of the top offensive performers in the league will be on display when Travis Etienne and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit C.J. Stroud and the Houston Texans.
In their last game, the Jaguars took down the Tennessee Titans 34-14. Trevor Lawrence threw for 262 yards, with two touchdowns and no interceptions on 24-of-32 passing (75.0%) for the Jags in that matchup against the Titans. He also added five carries for 17 yards and two rushing touchdowns. Etienne took 14 carries for 52 yards (3.7 yards per carry), while adding three receptions for seven yards in the passing game. Calvin Ridley led the receiving charge against the Titans, catching seven passes for 103 yards and two touchdowns.
The Texans are coming off of a 21-16 win over the Arizona Cardinals. Stroud threw for 336 yards for the Texans against the Cardinals, going 27-for-37 (73.0%) with two touchdowns and three interceptions. In that matchup, Devin Singletary had a 22-carry, 112-yard game (5.1 yards per attempt) with one touchdown. He also added two receptions for six yards. Tank Dell picked up 149 yards through the air after eight catches (on 10 targets), with one touchdown.
Find out how to watch this game on TV in the article below.
Jaguars vs. Texans betting information
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Tuesday at 7:34 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: Jaguars (-1.5)
- Moneyline: Jaguars (-122), Texans (+102)
- Total: 48.5 points
Jaguars Betting Info
- The Jaguars have played 10 games, posting seven wins against the spread.
- So far in 2023, the Jaguars have been installed as favorites by a 1.5-point margin or more six times and are 5-1 ATS in those contests.
- Jaguars games this year have hit the over on five of 10 set point totals (50%).
Watch Jaguars vs. Texans and the rest of the NFL, including NFL RedZone, on Fubo.
Texans Betting Info
- The Texans have five wins against the spread in 10 games this season.
- So far this season, the Texans have been installed as underdogs by a 1.5-point margin or more six times and are 5-1 ATS in those contests.
- Texans games this year have hit the over on four of 10 set point totals (40%).
- Lawrence: 2,382 PASS YDS / 238.2 YPG / 68.1% / 11 TD / 6 INT / 49 CAR / 240 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Etienne: 174 CAR / 670 YDS / 67.0 YPG / 7 TD / 32 REC / 282 YDS / 28.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Christian Kirk: 52 REC / 672 YDS / 67.2 YPG / 3 TD
- Ridley: 42 REC / 574 YDS / 57.4 YPG / 4 TD
- Evan Engram: 59 REC / 475 YDS / 47.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Josh Allen: 34 TKL / 8.0 TFL / 9.5 SACK
- Foyesade Oluokun: 107 TKL / 7.0 TFL / 2.5 SACK / 1 INT / 5 PD
- Darious Williams: 32 TKL / 1.0 TFL / 3 INT / 16 PD
- Stroud (QB): 2,962 YDS (62.8%) / 17 TD / 5 INT / 85 RUSH YDS / 2 RUSH TD / 8.5 RUSH YPG
- Dell (WR): 42 REC / 659 YDS / 6 TD / 73.2 YPG
- Nico Collins (WR): 43 REC / 696 YDS / 4 TD / 77.3 YPG
- Dalton Schultz (TE): 39 REC / 453 YDS / 5 TD / 45.3 YPG
- Blake Cashman (LB): 70 TKL / 9.0 TFL / 2.0 SACK / 1 INT
- Jonathan Greenard (DE): 34 TKL / 11.0 TFL / 7.0 SACK
- Will Anderson Jr. (DE): 33 TKL / 5.0 TFL / 3.0 SACK
- Jalen Pitre (SAF): 40 TKL / 3.0 TFL
Jaguars vs. Texans Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: NRG Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Watch the NFL on Fubo!