The Northeastern Huskies (2-2) battle the Kennesaw State Owls (3-1) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. In this preview, we investigate the Northeastern vs. Kennesaw State odds and lines for this contest.
The matchup between the Huskies and the Owls is a game projected to be a close one. It is currently a pick ’em. The game features an over/under of 142.5.
Northeastern won 12 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 18 times. Kennesaw State went 21-10-1 ATS last year.
Here is everything you need to get ready for Monday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Kennesaw State at Northeastern odds, spread and lines
- Spread: Northeastern -0
- Total: 142.5
- Moneyline: Northeastern -110, Kennesaw State -110
Northeastern vs. Kennesaw State prediction
Northeastern 85, Kennesaw State 74
- Northeastern won 66.7% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (8-4).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -110 or shorter, the Huskies had an 8-4 record (winning 66.7% of their games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Northeastern has an implied win probability of 52.4%.
- Last season, Kennesaw State was the underdog 14 times and won six, or 42.9%, of those games.
- The Owls had a record of 6-8 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for Kennesaw State.
Against the spread
- Northeastern won 12 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- Kennesaw State won 21 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- Last year, the Huskies scored 65.3 points per game, just 3.7 fewer points than the 69.0 the Owls allowed.
- Northeastern had a 6-2 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall last season when scoring more than 69.0 points.
- Kennesaw State went 7-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall last season when giving up fewer than 65.3 points.
- The Owls put up only 3.3 more points per game last year (75.0) than the Huskies allowed (71.7).
- Kennesaw State put together a 12-6-1 ATS record and an 18-4 overall record last season in games it scored more than 71.7 points.
- Northeastern had an ATS record of 9-9 and a 9-9 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 75.0 points.
- The Huskies were out-scored by 191 points last season (6.4 points per game on average), while the Owls put up 211 more points than their opponents on the year (6.0 per game).
- The Huskies’ average implied point total last season was 0.7 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (71.3 implied points on average compared to 72 implied points in this game).
- Last year, Northeastern outscored its implied point total for this matchup (72) nine times.
- The Owls’ average implied point total last season (74.8 points) is 3.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (71 points).
- Kennesaw State outscored its implied point total for this matchup (71) two times last year.