A contest featuring an NBA team on a roll, the Sacramento Kings (42-27 overall and 8-2 during their past 10 games), and the Washington Wizards (32-38) will commence at Capital One Arena on March 18, 2023. The Kings are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue their hot streak. The over/under is 235.5 points for the matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Kings Vs Wizards Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 18
Kings: Richaun Holmes: Questionable (Illness), Kevin Huerter: Questionable (Hamstring), Trey Lyles: Questionable (Shoulder), KZ Okpala: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (235.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Kings Vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Kings Avg. (Rank)||Wizards Avg. (Rank)|
|120.9 (1st)||Points Scored||112.7 (23rd)|
|118.2 (28th)||Points Allowed||113.2 (14th)|
|42.3 (22nd)||Rebounds||43.7 (11th)|
|9.2 (25th)||Off. Rebounds||9.4 (24th)|
|13.6 (7th)||3pt Made||11.2 (21st)|
|27.1 (3rd)||Assists||25.2 (13th)|
|13.7 (18th)||Turnovers||13.6 (17th)|
Best Betting Site For Kings vs Wizards
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Kings Key Players
Wizards Key Players
- The Kings’ record against the spread is 39-29-1.
- Sacramento has an ATS record of 19-14-1 as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- The Kings have played 69 games this season, and 35 of them have hit the over.
- Sacramento’s games have had more than 235.5 points scored on 37 occasions this season.
- Kings games average 239.1 total points per game this season, 3.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, the Wizards are 33-35-2 this season.
- Washington’s ATS record as a 2.5-point underdog or more is 17-21-2.
- There have been 32 Wizards games (out of 70) that hit the over this season.
- Washington’s games have had over 235.5 points 20 times this year.
- Wizards games average 226.0 total points, 9.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.