The New York Liberty host the Washington Mystics in the first round of the WNBA Playoffs, with Game 2 next to come.
Its most recent time out, New York beat Washington 90-75 at home, with Sabrina Ionescu (29 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 7-13 from 3PT) and Jonquel Jones (20 PTS, 12 REB, 2 BLK, 58.3 FG%) the standout performers. Myisha Hines-Allen (21 PTS, 8 REB, 69.2 FG%) and Brittney Sykes (16 PTS, 2 STL, 38.9 FG%) led the way for the Mystics in the loss.
Here is what you need to get ready for Tuesday’s action.
New York Liberty vs. Washington Mystics Odds and Betting Lines
Women’s National Basketball Association odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Sunday at 10:06 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Over/under: 164.5
- Favorite: Liberty (-600, bet $600 to win $100)
- Underdog: Mystics (+400, bet $100 to win $400)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Liberty Moneyline Insights
- The Liberty have won 22 of the 26 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (84.6%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -600 or shorter, New York has a 9-1 record (winning 90% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Liberty’s implied win probability is 85.7%.
- New York’s 31 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 164.5 points 20 times.
- The average total in Liberty contests this year is 169.8, 5.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Mystics Moneyline Insights
- The Mystics have entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- Washington has played as an underdog of +400 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Mystics have a 20.0% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Mystics games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 164.5 points in 10 of 26 outings.
- Washington has a 161.4-point average over/under in its contests this season, 3.1 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Liberty vs. Mystics: Live Streaming Info & Game Time
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Stadium: Barclays Center
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.