Two teams near the top of the Western Conference standings square off when the third-place Los Angeles Kings (10-3-3) visit the eighth-place Arizona Coyotes (8-7-2) at Mullett Arena on Monday at 9:00 PM ET.
Los Angeles claimed a 5-1 home victory over the St. Louis Blues in its last game on November 18.
Arizona played on the road in its last game on November 18, and lost 5-2 against the Winnipeg Jets.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is what you need to know about Monday’s action on the ice.
Los Angeles Kings vs. Arizona Coyotes Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Kings (-147)
- Underdog: Coyotes (+124)
- Over/under: 6.5
Kings Stats and Trends
- Through eight games as the moneyline favorite this season, Los Angeles has won six of those matchups.
- The Kings have been victorious in three of the four games they have played with moneyline odds lower than -147.
- Los Angeles has a 59.5% chance of winning this game, looking at the moneyline odds.
- Los Angeles and its opponent have gone over the current 6.5-goal total in seven of 16 matches (43.8%) so far this season.
- In the past 10 games, the Kings have claimed 75.0% of the possible points with a 7-1-2 record.
- They have averaged 3.6 goals per game (36 total) over that stretch.
- Over on the defensive end, the Kings have given up 21 goals (2.1 per game) over those 10 outings.
Coyotes Stats and Trends
- The Coyotes have been an underdog in 12 games this season, with four upset wins (33.3%).
- Arizona has a record of 2-5 in games when bookmakers list the team at +124 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Coyotes have a 44.6% chance to win this game (implied from the moneyline).
- Arizona’s games have gone over 6.5 goals in 11 of 17 chances this season.
- In their past 10 matchups, the Coyotes are 5-3-2 to earn 65.0% of the possible points.
- They have put up 36 goals during that span.
- Over on the defensive end, the Coyotes have allowed 32 goals (3.2 per game) in those 10 outings.
Kings vs. Coyotes Game Info and Start Time
- Game Day: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)