Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks (37-37) face the Memphis Grizzlies (46-27) on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at State Farm Arena. The game will start at 6:00 PM ET on NBA TV, BSSE, and BSSEX.
The Grizzlies play the Hawks. The Grizzlies are favored by 2.5 points against the Hawks.
Grizzlies vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Memphis -2.5
- Moneyline: Memphis -132, Atlanta +110
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Grizzlies at Hawks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Hawks (+ 2.5)
Grizzlies 117 – Hawks 115
- Memphis has won 43, or 76.8%, of the 56 contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- This year, Memphis has won 41 of 51 games when listed as at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Memphis has a 56.9% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Atlanta has won 11 of the 31 games it was the underdog on the moneyline this season (35.5%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer, Atlanta has gone 8-15 (34.8%).
- Atlanta has a 47.6% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
Against the spread
- The 116.7 points per game the Grizzlies score are just 1.1 fewer points than the Hawks give up (117.8).
- Memphis is 24-9-1 against the spread and 29-5 overall when scoring more than 117.8 points.
- Atlanta is 22-10-1 against the spread and 24-9 overall when allowing fewer than 116.7 points.
- The Hawks put up 5.7 more points per game (118.0) than the Grizzlies allow their opponents to score (112.3).
- When it scores more than 112.3 points, Atlanta is 28-23-2 against the spread and 33-20 overall.
- Memphis has an ATS record of 29-18-3 and a 37-13 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 118.0 points.
- The Grizzlies are at the eighth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (116.7 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 23rd-fewest points per game (117.8) in the league.
- Atlanta’s squad is currently the third-ranked scoring team in the NBA (118.0 PPG), while Memphis’ team is eighth in points allowed per game (112.3).
- The Grizzlies have out-scored their opponents by a total of 319 points this season (4.4 points per game on average), and the Hawks have put up just 16 more points than their opponents on the year (0.2 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Grizzlies vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSSE, and BSSEX
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).