The Memphis Grizzlies (42-27) look to build on a seven-game home winning streak when hosting the Golden State Warriors (36-35) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET.
The Grizzlies hit the court as 4.5-point favorites against the Warriors.
Grizzlies vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Memphis -4.5
- Moneyline: Memphis -190, Golden State +157
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Warriors at Grizzlies odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Grizzlies (- 4.5)
Grizzlies 119 – Warriors 113
- Memphis has been the favorite in 53 games this season and has come away with the win 40 times (75.5%) in those contests.
- This season, Memphis has come away with a win 28 times in 34 chances when named as a favorite of at least -190 or better on the moneyline.
- Memphis has an implied victory probability of 65.5% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Golden State has been the moneyline underdog 24 total times this season. Golden State has gone 7-17 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +157 or longer, Golden State has a record of 3-10 (23.1%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives Golden State a 38.9% chance to win.
Against the spread
- The Grizzlies record 115.8 points per game, only 2.1 fewer points than the 117.9 the Warriors allow.
- When Memphis scores more than 117.9 points, it is 22-8-1 against the spread and 26-5 overall.
- Golden State has a 24-6-1 record against the spread and a 26-5 record overall when allowing fewer than 115.8 points.
- The Warriors’ 118.3 points per game are 6.2 more points than the 112.1 the Grizzlies allow.
- Golden State is 27-25 against the spread and 30-22 overall when it scores more than 112.1 points.
- Memphis is 28-19-2 against the spread and 36-13 overall when it gives up fewer than 118.3 points.
- The Grizzlies are the NBA’s 11th-ranked scoring team (115.8 PPG), while the Warriors rank 25th in points per game allowed (117.9) in the league.
- Golden State’s squad is currently the second-ranked scoring team in the NBA (118.3 PPG), while Memphis’ team is fifth in points allowed per game (112.1).
- The Grizzlies have totaled 259 more points than their opponents this season (3.7 per game on average), and the Warriors have scored 29 more points than their opponents (0.4 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Grizzlies vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSSE, and NBCS-BA
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).