Raheem Mostert will lead the Miami Dolphins into their battle versus the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium on Friday at 3:00 PM ET.
The Dolphins head into the matchup after winning 20-13 over the Las Vegas Raiders in their last game on November 19. Against the Raiders, Tua Tagovailoa led the Fins with 325 yards on 28-of-39 passing (71.8%) for two touchdowns and one interception. Mostert took 22 carries for 86 yards (3.9 yards per carry), while adding one reception for seven yards in the passing game. Tyreek Hill hauled in 10 receptions for 146 yards (averaging 14.6 per catch), while scoring one touchdown against the Raiders.
Their last time out, the Jets lost 32-6 to the Buffalo Bills. Zach Wilson’s showing for the Jets against the Bills included 7-of-15 passing for 81 yards, one touchdown and one interception. Breece Hall carried the ball 10 times for 23 yards (2.3 yards per attempt). In the passing game, he added five catches for 50 yards and one touchdown. Jeremy Ruckert caught three passes for 25 yards (8.3 yards per catch).
We provide more details below, and that includes how to watch this game on TV.
Dolphins vs. Jets betting information
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Tuesday at 7:31 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: Dolphins (-10)
- Moneyline: Dolphins (-485), Jets (+366)
- Total: 40 points
Dolphins Betting Info
- In 10 Dolphins games this season, they have six wins against the spread.
- The Dolphins have covered the spread twice this season when favored by 10 points or more (in three chances).
- The Dolphins have combined with their opponent and eclipsed the over/under in 50% of their contests this year (five times over 10 games with a set point total).
Watch Dolphins vs. Jets and the rest of the NFL, including NFL RedZone, on Fubo.
Jets Betting Info
- In the Jets’ 10 games this year, they have four wins against the spread.
- Jets games this season have gone over the point total at a 30% rate (three times in 10 games with a set point total).
- Tagovailoa: 2,934 PASS YDS / 293.4 YPG / 69.7% / 21 TD / 8 INT
- Mostert: 131 CAR / 691 YDS / 69.1 YPG / 11 TD / 20 REC / 158 YDS / 15.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Devon Achane: 39 CAR / 461 YDS / 92.2 YPG / 5 TD / 10 REC / 71 YDS / 14.2 YPG / 2 TD
- Hill: 79 REC / 1,222 YDS / 122.2 YPG / 9 TD
- Jaylen Waddle: 44 REC / 577 YDS / 64.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Braxton Berrios: 20 REC / 194 YDS / 21.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Bradley Chubb: 45 TKL / 7 TFL / 6 SACK / 1 PD
- David Long: 65 TKL / 4 TFL / 1 SACK / 1 PD
- Jalen Ramsey: 6 TKL / 3 INT / 3 PD
- Hall (RB): 544 YDS / 2 TD / 54.4 YPG / 4.6 YPC / 31 REC / 296 REC YDS / 2 REC TD / 29.6 REC YPG
- Wilson (QB): 1,944 YDS (59.2%) / 6 TD / 7 INT / 199 RUSH YDS / 0 RUSH TD / 19.9 RUSH YPG
- Garrett Wilson (WR): 57 REC / 651 YDS / 2 TD / 65.1 YPG
- Tyler Conklin (TE): 35 REC / 381 YDS / 0 TD / 38.1 YPG
- Quincy Williams (LB): 91 TKL / 11 TFL / 2 SACK
- C.J. Mosley (LB): 100 TKL / 3 TFL / 0.5 SACK / 1 INT
- Jordan Whitehead (SAF): 61 TKL / 3 TFL / 4 INT / 9 PD
- Quinnen Williams (DL): 38 TKL / 7 TFL / 2 SACK / 1 INT
Dolphins vs. Jets Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Watch the NFL on Fubo!