The Miami Heat (38-34) face the Detroit Pistons (16-55) at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, 2023 on BSDET and BSSUN.
The Heat enter their matchup against the Pistons as a 9.5-point favorite.
Heat vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Miami -9.5
- Moneyline: Miami -458, Detroit +350
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Heat at Pistons odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pistons (+ 9.5)
Heat 115 – Pistons 109
- Miami has been chosen as the favorite in 52 games this year and has walked away with the win 32 times (61.5%) in those games.
- This year, Miami has won two of three games when listed as at least -458 or better on the moneyline.
- Miami has an implied victory probability of 82.1% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Detroit has won 20.9% of the games this season it was the moneyline underdog (14-53).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +350 or longer, Detroit has a record of 2-19 (9.5%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Detroit has an implied win probability of 22.2%.
Against the spread
- The Heat score 9.6 fewer points per game (109.0) than the Pistons give up (118.6).
- Miami is 7-4-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 118.6 points.
- Detroit is 11-1 against the spread and 6-6 overall when allowing fewer than 109.0 points.
- The Pistons score an average of 111.1 points per game, just 1.4 more points than the 109.7 the Heat give up.
- Detroit is 24-17 against the spread and 16-25 overall when it scores more than 109.7 points.
- Miami has an ATS record of 20-18-3 and a 29-12 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 111.1 points.
- The Heat are at the bottom of the NBA’s scoring charts (109.0 PPG), while the Pistons allow the 29th-fewest points per game (118.6) in the league.
- Detroit is the NBA’s 28th-ranked offense (111.1 PPG), while Miami is the second-ranked defense (109.7).
- The Heat have a -48-point scoring differential on the season (-0.7 per game). The Pistons have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (534 total points, 7.5 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Heat vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and BSSUN
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).