The Detroit Pistons (16-58) hope to stop a five-game losing streak when hosting the Milwaukee Bucks (53-21) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 27, 2023 at Little Caesars Arena. The game airs on BSDET and BSWI.
The Bucks take the court as immense favorites against the Pistons. The Bucks are favored by 16.5 points.
Bucks vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Milwaukee -16.5
- Moneyline: Milwaukee -1800, Detroit +1000
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Bucks at Pistons odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pistons (+ 16.5)
Bucks 121 – Pistons 108
- Milwaukee has been the favorite in 60 games this season and has come away with the win 49 times (81.7%) in those contests.
- Milwaukee has been named as a favorite of -1800 or more just one time this season and came away with a victory in that game.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Milwaukee has a 94.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- Detroit is 14-56 in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 20% of those games).
- Detroit has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +1000 or longer.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Detroit has an implied win probability of 9.1%.
Against the spread
- The 116.7 points per game the Bucks put up are only 1.9 fewer points than the Pistons give up (118.6).
- Milwaukee is 25-6 against the spread and 28-3 overall when scoring more than 118.6 points.
- Detroit has an 18-12-1 record against the spread and a 10-21 record overall when giving up fewer than 116.7 points.
- The Pistons score only 1.7 fewer points per game (110.7) than the Bucks allow their opponents to score (112.4).
- Detroit has put together a 20-10 ATS record and a 14-16 overall record in games it scores more than 112.4 points.
- Milwaukee has an ATS record of 23-7-4 and a 30-4 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 110.7 points.
- The Bucks are the league’s eighth-ranked scoring team (116.7 PPG), while the Pistons allow the rank 27th in points per game (118.6) in NBA action.
- Detroit’s squad is currently the 28th-ranked scoring team in the NBA (110.7 PPG), while Milwaukee’s team is ninth in points allowed per game (112.4).
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 318 points this season (4.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pistons have out-scored them by 589 more points on the year (7.9 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Bucks vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Monday, March 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and BSWI
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).