The Milwaukee Bucks (50-19) are home in Central Division action versus the Indiana Pacers (31-38) on Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. It’s the third matchup between these teams this year.
The Bucks are a double-digit favorite against the Pacers when the Bucks and the Pacers square off. The Bucks are favored by 13.5 points.
Bucks vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Milwaukee -13.5
- Moneyline: Milwaukee -1013, Indiana +658
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Pacers at Bucks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pacers (+ 13.5)
Bucks 122 – Pacers 109
- Milwaukee has won 46, or 82.1%, of the 56 contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- Milwaukee has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -1013.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Milwaukee has a 91% chance of pulling out a win.
- Indiana has been the underdog on the moneyline 53 total times this season. Indy has gone 21-32 in those games.
- Indiana has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +658 or longer.
- Indiana has a 13.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
Against the spread
- The 116.1 points per game the Bucks put up are just 1.8 fewer points than the Pacers give up (117.9).
- Milwaukee is 24-7 against the spread and 28-3 overall when scoring more than 117.9 points.
- Indiana is 24-11-1 against the spread and 22-14 overall when allowing fewer than 116.1 points.
- The Pacers put up just 3.5 more points per game (115.5) than the Bucks give up to opponents (112.0).
- Indiana has put together a 26-13-1 ATS record and a 25-15 overall record in games it scores more than 112.0 points.
- Milwaukee has an ATS record of 29-14-5 and a 40-8 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 115.5 points.
- The Bucks are at the ninth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (116.1 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 26th-fewest points per game (117.9) in the league.
- Indiana is the NBA’s 11th-ranked offense (115.5 PPG), while Milwaukee is the sixth-ranked defense (112.0).
- The Bucks have totaled a total of 286 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.1 per game), while the Pacers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 164 total points, 2.4 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Bucks vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI and BSIN
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).