The Toronto Raptors (35-36) will attempt to extend a three-game winning stretch when visiting the Milwaukee Bucks (50-20) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at Fiserv Forum. This matchup is at 8:00 PM ET on NBA TV, BSWI, and SportsNet.
The Bucks take the court as 9.5-point favorites against the Raptors. The matchup features a point total of 233.5.
Bucks vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Milwaukee -9.5
- Total: 233.5
- Moneyline: Milwaukee -448, Toronto +346
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Raptors at Bucks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Raptors (+ 9.5)
- Pick OU:
Bucks 117 – Raptors 109
- Milwaukee has come away with 46 wins in the 57 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win nine times in 12 chances when named as a favorite of at least -448 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee has an implied victory probability of 81.8% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Toronto has won 34.5% of the games this season it was the moneyline underdog (10-19).
- Toronto has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +346 or longer.
- Toronto has an implied moneyline win probability of 22.4% in this contest.
Against the spread
- The 116.2 points per game the Bucks score are just 4.1 more points than the Raptors give up (112.1).
- Milwaukee has a 31-11-1 record against the spread and a 36-7 record overall when putting up more than 112.1 points.
- Toronto is 31-17-1 against the spread and 32-17 overall when giving up fewer than 116.2 points.
- The Raptors put up an average of 112.9 points per game, just 0.5 more points than the 112.4 the Bucks give up.
- When it scores more than 112.4 points, Toronto is 24-14 against the spread and 26-12 overall.
- Milwaukee has an ATS record of 23-10-5 and a 32-6 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 112.9 points.
- The Bucks are the league’s ninth-ranked scoring team (116.2 PPG), while the Raptors allow the rank fifth in points per game (112.1) in NBA play.
- Toronto’s squad is currently the 21st-ranked scoring team in the NBA (112.9 PPG), while Milwaukee’s team is ninth in points allowed per game (112.4).
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 270 points this season (3.8 points per game on average), and the Raptors have put up 61 more points than their opponents on the year (0.8 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Milwaukee’s average implied point total this year is 5.8 fewer points than its implied total in Sunday’s game (116.2 implied points on average compared to 122 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (122) 26 times.
- Toronto’s average implied point total on the year (114.4 points) is 2.4 points higher than its implied total in this matchup (112 points).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Bucks vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSWI, and SportsNet
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).