Two teams in the bottom half of the Eastern Conference standings hit the ice when the New Jersey Devils (8-7-1, 11th in conference) visit the Detroit Red Wings (8-6-3, ninth) at Little Caesars Arena on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
New Jersey was handed a 5-3 defeat at home its last time out on November 18 against the New York Rangers.
Detroit played at home its last time out on November 17, and fell 3-2 against the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Get ready for this matchup with everything you need to know ahead of Wednesday’s hockey action.
New Jersey Devils vs. Detroit Red Wings Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Devils (-258)
- Underdog: Red Wings (+210)
Devils Stats and Trends
- New Jersey has gotten the victory in seven of the 13 games it’s played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Devils have not played a game with their moneyline odds shorter than -258 this season.
- Per the moneyline odds, New Jersey has a 72.1% chance of winning this contest.
- In the past 10 contests, the Devils have claimed 75.0% of the possible points with a 5-5-0 record.
- They are scoring at a 3.5 goals-per-game average (35 total) during that stretch.
- Defensively, the Devils have allowed 33 goals (3.3 per game) in those 10 matchups.
Red Wings Stats and Trends
- The Red Wings have been the underdog 13 times this season, and upset their opponent in six, or 46.2%, of those games.
- Detroit has not been a longer moneyline underdog than the +210 odds on them winning this game.
- Oddsmakers have implied, based on the moneyline in this matchup, that the Red Wings have a 32.3% chance to win.
- In the last 10 contests, the Red Wings have claimed 55.0% of the possible points with a 3-5-2 record.
- They have averaged 2.7 goals per game (27 total) during that time.
- Over on the defensive end, the Red Wings have allowed 3.4 goals per game (34 total) over those 10 outings.
Devils vs. Red Wings Game Info and Start Time
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)