The New Orleans Saints will visit the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
In their last game, the Saints were defeated by the Minnesota Vikings 27-19. Jameis Winston threw for 122 yards, with two touchdowns and two interceptions on 13-of-25 passing (52.0%) for the Saints in that matchup against the Vikings. Alvin Kamara took nine carries for 42 yards (4.7 yards per carry), while adding seven receptions for 33 yards in the passing game. Chris Olave had six receptions for 94 yards (15.7 per catch) and one touchdown against the Vikings.
Last time out, the Falcons lost 25-23 to the Arizona Cardinals. Taylor Heinicke recorded 55 passing yards while going 8-for-15 with one touchdown and no interceptions for the Dirty Birds against the Cardinals. He added four carries for 34 yards. Bijan Robinson put together a 22-carry, 95-yard game (4.3 yards per attempt) with one touchdown, while also adding one reception for 11 yards . Drake London recorded three catches for 36 yards (on four targets).
Read on to find out the details on how to watch this game on TV.
Saints vs. Falcons betting information
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Tuesday at 7:38 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: Saints (-1)
- Moneyline: Saints (-109), Falcons (-110)
- Total: 42.5 points
Saints Betting Info
- The Saints have two wins versus the spread in 10 games this season.
- The Saints have covered the spread once this season when favored by 1 point or more (in nine chances).
- The Saints have combined with their opponent and hit the over in 30% of their contests this year (three times over 10 games with a set point total).
Watch Saints vs. Falcons and the rest of the NFL, including NFL RedZone, on Fubo.
Falcons Betting Info
- The Falcons have covered the spread on two occasions this year.
- The Falcons have covered the spread once this season when underdogs by 1 point or more (in three chances).
- The Falcons have gone over the point total in 40% of their games this year (four of 10 with a set point total).
- Derek Carr: 2,231 PASS YDS / 223.1 YPG / 65.9% / 10 TD / 4 INT
- Kamara: 104 CAR / 388 YDS / 55.4 YPG / 2 TD / 50 REC / 305 YDS / 43.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Taysom Hill: 50 CAR / 261 YDS / 26.1 YPG / 3 TD / 22 REC / 159 YDS / 15.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Olave: 56 REC / 657 YDS / 65.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Rashid Shaheed: 31 REC / 525 YDS / 52.5 YPG / 3 TD
- Michael Thomas: 39 REC / 448 YDS / 44.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Carl Granderson: 44 TKL / 10.0 TFL / 5.5 SACK
- Demario Davis: 73 TKL / 6.0 TFL / 4.0 SACK / 3 PD
- Paulson Adebo: 36 TKL / 4 INT / 13 PD
- Desmond Ridder (QB): 1,740 YDS (65.4%) / 6 TD / 6 INT / 150 RUSH YDS / 4 RUSH TD / 16.7 RUSH YPG
- Robinson (RB): 612 YDS / 2 TD / 61.2 YPG / 4.9 YPC / 29 REC / 208 REC YDS / 2 REC TD / 20.8 REC YPG
- Tyler Allgeier (RB): 402 YDS / 3 TD / 40.2 YPG / 3.2 YPC
- London (WR): 40 REC / 474 YDS / 2 TD / 52.7 YPG
- Jessie Bates III (SAF): 73 TKL / 1.0 TFL / 3 INT / 5 PD
- Nathan Landman (LB): 69 TKL / 4.0 TFL / 2.0 SACK / 1 INT
- Kaden Elliss (LB): 73 TKL / 4.0 TFL / 2.0 SACK
- Richie Grant (SAF): 68 TKL / 1.0 TFL / 1 INT / 5 PD
Saints vs. Falcons Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Watch the NFL on Fubo!