The Washington Wizards (34-43) aim to halt a four-game road losing skid at the New York Knicks (45-33) on Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET.
The Knicks are a 9.5-point favorite against the Wizards when the Knicks and the Wizards meet.
Knicks vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: New York -9.5
- Moneyline: New York -450, Washington +350
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Wizards at Knicks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Wizards (+ 9.5)
Knicks 118 – Wizards 110
- New York has been chosen as the favorite in 38 games this year and has walked away with the win 25 times (65.8%) in those games.
- This year, New York has won two of three games when listed as at least -450 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies New York has a 81.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Washington has won 17 of the 50 games it was the underdog on the moneyline this season (34%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +350 or longer, Washington has a record of 1-2 (33.3%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives Washington a 22.2% chance to win.
Against the spread
- The Knicks average 115.6 points per game, just 1.8 more points than the 113.8 the Wizards allow.
- New York is 26-18 against the spread and 28-16 overall when scoring more than 113.8 points.
- Washington is 27-15-2 against the spread and 28-16 overall when giving up fewer than 115.6 points.
- The Wizards score only 0.4 more points per game (113.0) than the Knicks allow their opponents to score (112.6).
- Washington has put together a 28-13 ATS record and a 27-14 overall record in games it scores more than 112.6 points.
- New York’s record is 32-8-1 against the spread and 33-8 overall when it allows fewer than 113.0 points.
- The Knicks are the league’s 12th-ranked scoring team (115.6 PPG), while the Wizards allow the rank 16th in points per game (113.8) in NBA action.
- Washington’s squad is currently the 22nd-ranked scoring team in the NBA (113.0 PPG), while New York’s team is 11th in points allowed per game (112.6).
- The Knicks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 235 points this season (3.0 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wizards have out-scored them by 61 more points on the year (0.8 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Knicks vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Sunday, April 2, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MSG and NBCS-DC
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
- TV Channel: MSG
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).