The Oklahoma City Thunder (34-36) will be trying to continue a four-game home winning streak when taking on the Phoenix Suns (38-32) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at Paycom Center. It airs at 3:30 PM ET on BSOK and BSAZ.
The Thunder are only a 1-point favorite against the Suns when the Thunder and Suns square off in a game expected to be a close one. The matchup features a point total of 235.5.
Thunder vs. Suns Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Oklahoma City -1
- Total: 235.5
- Moneyline: Oklahoma City -115, Phoenix -105
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Suns at Thunder odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Thunder (- 1)
- Pick OU:
Thunder 116 – Suns 114
- Oklahoma City has been chosen as the favorite in 22 games this year and has walked away with the win 12 times (54.5%) in those games.
- This year, Oklahoma City has won 12 of 22 games when listed as at least -115 or better on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Oklahoma City has a 53.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Phoenix has been the moneyline underdog 27 total times this season. Phoenix has finished 9-18 in those games.
- Phoenix has gone 8-17 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -105 or longer (32%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives Phoenix a 51.2% chance to win.
Against the spread
- The 117.8 points per game the Thunder put up are 6.4 more points than the Suns give up (111.4).
- When Oklahoma City puts up more than 111.4 points, it is 34-12-1 against the spread and 29-18 overall.
- When Phoenix allows fewer than 117.8 points, it is 31-19-2 against the spread and 35-17 overall.
- The Suns’ 113.3 points per game are just three fewer points than the 116.3 the Thunder allow.
- Phoenix is 21-5-1 against the spread and 21-6 overall when it scores more than 116.3 points.
- Oklahoma City’s record is 23-6 against the spread and 20-9 overall when it gives up fewer than 113.3 points.
- The Thunder are at the third spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (117.8 PPG), while the Suns allow the fourth-fewest points per game (111.4) in the league.
- The 20th-ranked scoring NBA team (113.3 PPG) is Phoenix, while the Oklahoma City squad ranks 20th in the league defensively (116.3 PPG).
- The Thunder have totaled 101 more points than their opponents this season (1.5 per game on average), and the Suns have scored 129 more points than their opponents (1.9 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for Oklahoma City this season is 117.8 points, 1.2 fewer points than its implied total of 119 points in Sunday’s game.
- This season, Oklahoma City has scored more than 119 points in 31 games.
- Phoenix’s average implied point total on the season (115.6 points) is 1.4 points lower than its implied total in this matchup (117 points).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Thunder vs. Suns
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSAZ
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).