The Orlando Magic (31-43) will be trying to extend a three-game home winning streak when hosting the Brooklyn Nets (40-34) on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at Amway Center. It airs at 6:00 PM ET on BSFL and YES.
The Magic take on the Nets in a game expected to be a tight one. The Magic are favored by only 2 points against the Nets. The matchup’s point total is set at 225.5.
Magic vs. Nets Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Orlando -2
- Total: 225.5
- Moneyline: Orlando -135, Brooklyn +113
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Nets at Magic odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Nets (+ 2)
- Pick OU:
Nets 114 – Magic 112
- Orlando has been victorious in seven, or 43.8%, of the 16 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Orlando has won four of 10 games when listed as at least -135 or better on the moneyline.
- Orlando has an implied victory probability of 57.4% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Brooklyn has won 37.1% of the games this season it was the moneyline underdog (13-22).
- Brooklyn has a record of 10-16 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +113 or longer (38.5%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Brooklyn has an implied win probability of 46.9%.
Against the spread
- The 111.7 points per game the Magic put up are just 1.0 fewer point than the Nets allow (112.7).
- Orlando has a 28-9 record against the spread and a 22-15 record overall when scoring more than 112.7 points.
- Brooklyn has a 24-12 record against the spread and a 27-9 record overall when allowing fewer than 111.7 points.
- The Nets’ 113.5 points per game are only 0.8 fewer points than the 114.3 the Magic give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 114.3 points, Brooklyn is 24-11 against the spread and 25-10 overall.
- Orlando’s record is 28-9-2 against the spread and 25-14 overall when it allows fewer than 113.5 points.
- The Magic are at the 26th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.7 PPG), while the Nets allow the 11th-fewest points per game (112.7) in the league.
- Brooklyn is the NBA’s 19th-ranked offense (113.5 PPG), while Orlando is the 17th-ranked defense (114.3).
- The Magic have been out-scored by 193 points this season (2.6 points per game on average), while the Nets have put up 58 more points than their opponents on the year (0.8 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for Orlando this season is 115.8 points, 1.8 more points than its implied total of 114 points in Sunday’s game.
- This season, Orlando has put up more than 114 points in a game 30 times.
- Brooklyn’s average implied point total on the year (115.9 points) is 3.9 points higher than its implied total in this matchup (112 points).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Magic vs. Nets
- Game Day: Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and YES
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).