The Orlando Magic (8-5) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when hosting the Toronto Raptors (6-7) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Amway Center. This contest is at 7:00 PM ET on BSFL and SportsNet.
The Magic enter their game as a 2.5-point favorite against the Raptors.
Magic vs. Raptors Betting Odds
NBA odds courtesy of BetMGM Sportsbook. Odds updated Monday at 3:43 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread: Orlando -2.5
- Moneyline: Orlando -142, Toronto +120
Raptors at Magic odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Magic (- 2.5)
Magic 111 – Raptors 108
- Orlando has yet to lose any of the three games it has been chosen as the favorite in this season.
- Orlando has been listed as a favorite of -142 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Orlando has an implied victory probability of 58.7% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Toronto has won two of the eight games it was listed as the moneyline underdog this season (25%).
- Toronto has gone 2-4 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer (33.3%).
- Toronto has an implied moneyline win probability of 45.5% in this contest.
Against the spread
- The 109.4 points per game the Magic average are just 1.4 fewer points than the Raptors allow (110.8).
- When Orlando totals more than 110.8 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- When it scores more than 106.6 points, Toronto is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Orlando has an ATS record of 7-0 and a 6-1 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 110.8 points.
- The Magic are the league’s 26th-ranked scoring team (109.4 PPG), while the Raptors allow the rank 10th in points per game (110.8) in NBA action.
- Toronto is the NBA’s 23rd-ranked offense (110.8 PPG), while Orlando is the fourth-ranked defense (106.6).
- The Magic have out-scored their opponents by a total of 36 points this season (2.8 points per game on average), while the Raptors have an even point differential on the year.
How to watch Magic vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and SportsNet
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live stream: Watch on Fubo!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial