The Phoenix Suns (38-35) hope to snap a three-game losing streak when hosting the Philadelphia 76ers (49-24) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 25, 2023 at Footprint Center. The contest airs on BSAZ and NBCS-PH.
The 76ers are only a 1-point favorite against the Suns when the 76ers and Suns face off in a game oddsmakers project to be a tight one.
76ers vs. Suns Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Philadelphia -1
- Moneyline: Philadelphia -114, Phoenix -106
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
76ers at Suns odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: 76ers (- 1)
76ers 114 – Suns 112
- Philadelphia has been victorious in 38, or 73.1%, of the 52 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Philadelphia has won 38 of 51 games when listed as at least -114 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Philadelphia has a 53.3% chance of walking away with the win.
- Phoenix has won 30% of the games this season it was the underdog on the moneyline (9-21).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -106 or longer, Phoenix has a record of 8-19 (29.6%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives Phoenix a 51.5% chance to win.
Against the spread
- The 76ers average 115.4 points per game, only 3.3 more points than the 112.1 the Suns give up.
- Philadelphia has a 31-11 record against the spread and a 37-5 record overall when scoring more than 112.1 points.
- When Phoenix allows fewer than 115.4 points, it is 29-16-2 against the spread and 33-14 overall.
- The Suns’ 113.5 points per game are only 3.2 more points than the 110.3 the 76ers allow.
- Phoenix has put together a 31-14-2 ATS record and a 33-14 overall record in games it scores more than 110.3 points.
- Philadelphia is 35-12 against the spread and 36-11 overall when it gives up fewer than 113.5 points.
- The 76ers are at the 13th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.4 PPG), while the Suns allow the sixth-fewest points per game (112.1) in the league.
- The 18th-ranked scoring NBA team (113.5 PPG) is Phoenix, while the Philadelphia squad ranks third in the league defensively (110.3 PPG).
- The 76ers have totaled a total of 369 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.1 per game), and the Suns have out-scored opponents by 106 points on the season (1.4 more per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch 76ers vs. Suns
- Game Day: Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSAZ and NBCS-PH
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).