The Philadelphia Eagles host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET, in a matchup featuring a pair of the best offensive performers in the league in D’Andre Swift and Stefon Diggs.
In their most recent outing, the Eagles took down the Kansas City Chiefs 21-17. Against the Chiefs, Jalen Hurts led the Eagles with 150 yards on 14-of-22 passing (63.6%) for no touchdowns and one interception. He also carried the ball 12 times for 29 yards and two rushing touchdowns. Swift carried the ball 12 times for 76 yards (6.3 yards per carry) with one touchdown on the ground. He added three receptions for 31 yards. DeVonta Smith had 99 yards on six catches (16.5 per reception) in that game.
The Bills are coming off of a victory over the New York Jets by the score of 32-6. Josh Allen threw for 275 yards for the Bills against the Jets, going 20-for-32 (62.5%) with three touchdowns and one interception. James Cook put together a 17-carry, 73-yard game (4.3 yards per attempt), while also adding three receptions for 29 yards and one touchdown. Khalil Shakir had 115 yards through the air after three catches (on four targets), with one touchdown.
For more specifics of this game, including where and how to watch on TV, keep reading.
Eagles vs. Bills betting information
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Tuesday at 7:38 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: Eagles (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Eagles (-184), Bills (+155)
- Total: 48 points
Eagles Betting Info
- The Eagles have played 10 games, posting six wins against the spread.
- The Eagles have been favored by 3.5 points or more seven times this season and are 3-2-2 ATS in those games.
- The Eagles have combined with their opponent and eclipsed the over/under in 50% of their contests this year (five times in 10 games with a set point total).
Watch Eagles vs. Bills and the rest of the NFL, including NFL RedZone, on Fubo.
Bills Betting Info
- The Bills have four wins against the spread in 11 games this year.
- The Bills have eclipsed the over/under in 27.3% of their games this year (three of 11 with a set point total).
- Hurts: 2,497 PASS YDS / 249.7 YPG / 68.5% / 15 TD / 9 INT / 100 CAR / 345 RUSH YDS / 9 TD
- Swift: 147 CAR / 690 YDS / 69 YPG / 4 TD / 33 REC / 197 YDS / 19.7 YPG / 1 TD
- A.J. Brown: 68 REC / 1,013 YDS / 101.3 YPG / 6 TD
- Smith: 48 REC / 632 YDS / 63.2 YPG / 4 TD
- Dallas Goedert: 38 REC / 410 YDS / 45.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Haason Reddick: 23 TKL / 9 TFL / 8.5 SACK / 1 PD
- Kevin Byard: 71 TKL / 1 INT / 2 PD
- Reed Blankenship: 60 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 INT / 10 PD
- Allen (QB): 2,875 YDS (69.6%) / 22 TD / 12 INT / 261 RUSH YDS / 7 RUSH TD / 23.7 RUSH YPG
- Diggs (WR): 77 REC / 895 YDS / 7 TD / 81.4 YPG
- Cook (RB): 688 YDS / 1 TD / 62.5 YPG / 5 YPC / 27 REC / 251 REC YDS / 2 REC TD / 22.8 REC YPG
- Gabriel Davis (WR): 33 REC / 490 YDS / 5 TD / 49 YPG
- Terrel Bernard (LB): 99 TKL / 6 TFL / 3.5 SACK / 2 INT
- Leonard Floyd (DE): 24 TKL / 7 TFL / 9.5 SACK
- Ed Oliver (DT): 35 TKL / 11 TFL / 6 SACK
- Rasul Douglas (CB): 44 TKL / 2 TFL / 3 INT / 10 PD
Eagles vs. Bills Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Watch the NFL on Fubo!