The Rangeley Lakes Chamber of Commerce plans to hold its 29th annual Rangeley Lakes Chamber of Commerce Golf Classic on Wednesday, Aug. 17, at Mingo Springs Golf Course, 43 Country Club Road in Rangeley.
There will be two shotgun starts, 8:30 and 1:30 p.m. The rain date is Thursday, Aug. 18, with two shotgun starts, 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., according to a news release from the chamber.
This year’s event offers several features and prizes:
• Prizes for Men’s and Ladies’ Longest Drive on Holes 11 and 18;
• Prizes for Closest-to-Pin on Holes 4 and 12;
• Prizes for first and second place in each flight, including a Mixed Flight (men and women combined teams);
• Traditional Scramble — for all flights; and
• As in previous years, mulligans and strings will be available for purchase, and there will again be “golden tees.”
Anyone interested in sponsorship opportunities should contact the chamber at 207-864-5571 or [email protected] by Monday, Aug. 15.
Entry forms for golfers are available at the Rangeley Lakes Chamber of Commerce office, 6 Park Road in Rangeley, and at Mingo Springs Golf Course. For more information, contact the chamber.
The price includes greens fees, cart, prizes, and a box lunch prepared by Classic Provisions.
Check out other upcoming area events!