The Sacramento Kings (42-27) will look to build on a six-game road winning streak when visiting the Washington Wizards (32-38) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at Capital One Arena, airing at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC and NBCS-CA.
The Kings enter their game as a 2.5-point favorite against the Wizards. The over/under for the game is 236.
Kings vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Sacramento -2.5
- Total: 236
- Moneyline: Sacramento -140, Washington +119
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Kings at Wizards odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Wizards (+ 2.5)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: –
Wizards 117 – Kings 116
- Sacramento has been chosen as the favorite in 43 games this year and has walked away with the win 30 times (69.8%) in those games.
- This season, Sacramento has come away with a win 24 times in 33 chances when named as a favorite of at least -140 or better on the moneyline.
- Sacramento has an implied victory probability of 58.3% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Washington has won 36.4% of the games this season it was the underdog on the moneyline (16-28).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +119 or longer, Washington has gone 11-25 (30.6%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Washington has an implied win probability of 45.7%.
Against the spread
- The Kings record 120.9 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 113.2 the Wizards allow.
- When Sacramento scores more than 113.2 points, it is 32-14-1 against the spread and 38-9 overall.
- Washington has a 29-22-2 record against the spread and a 30-23 record overall when allowing fewer than 120.9 points.
- The Wizards’ 112.7 points per game are 5.5 fewer points than the 118.2 the Kings give up.
- When it scores more than 118.2 points, Washington is 15-7 against the spread and 15-7 overall.
- Sacramento is 15-2 against the spread and 13-4 overall when it gives up fewer than 112.7 points.
- The Kings are the NBA’s highest-scoring team (120.9 PPG), while the Wizards rank 14th in points per game allowed (113.2) in the league.
- The 23rd-ranked scoring NBA team (112.7 PPG) is Washington, while the Sacramento squad ranks 28th in the league defensively (118.2 PPG).
- The Kings have totaled 188 more points than their opponents this season (2.7 per game on average), while the Wizards have been out-scored by 37 total points (0.5 per game average differential).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for Sacramento this year is 120.5 points, 1.5 more points than its implied total of 119 points in Saturday’s game.
- This season, Sacramento has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) 38 times.
- The average implied point total on the year for Washington (115.4) is 1.6 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (117).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Kings vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-DC and NBCS-CA
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
- TV Channel: NBC Sports Networks
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).