The Western Michigan Broncos (0-4) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the SE Louisiana Lions (1-3) at 2:30 PM ET on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Lions have lost three games in a row. In this preview, we take a look at the Western Michigan vs. SE Louisiana odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
No line has been set yet for the Broncos vs. Lions matchup.
Western Michigan won 10 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 18 times. SE Louisiana went 16-13-0 ATS last season.
Ahead of this college hoops matchup, here’s everything you need to get ready for Friday’s action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Western Michigan vs. SE Louisiana prediction
Western Michigan 72, SE Louisiana 70
Against the spread
- Western Michigan won 10 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 18 times.
- SE Louisiana compiled a 16-13-0 record against the spread last year.
- Last year, the Broncos scored 6.1 fewer points per game (69.9) than the Lions allowed (76.0).
- Western Michigan had a 4-3 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall last season when scoring more than 76.0 points.
- SE Louisiana had a 6-1 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall last season when allowing fewer than 69.9 points.
- The Lions put up an average of 77.6 points per game last year, only 3.6 more points than the 74.0 the Broncos gave up to opponents.
- SE Louisiana put together a 10-6 ATS record and a 16-3 overall record last season in games it scored more than 74.0 points.
- Western Michigan went 7-7-1 against the spread and 5-13 overall last season when it allowed fewer than 77.6 points.
- The Broncos had a negative point differential last season (-129 total points, -4.1 per game), while the Lions scored 51 more points than their opponents (1.6 per game).