The Stonehill Skyhawks (1-5) hope to stop a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Quinnipiac Bobcats (4-1) on Sunday, November 26, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. In this preview, we investigate the Quinnipiac vs. Stonehill odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
The Bobcats and the Skyhawks square off with no line currently set for the matchup.
Quinnipiac has put together a 1-3-0 record against the spread this season, while Stonehill is 2-4-0. In terms of hitting the over, games involving the Bobcats are 2-2-0 and the Skyhawks are 4-2-0.
Before this matchup, here’s everything you need to get ready for Sunday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Quinnipiac vs. Stonehill prediction
Quinnipiac 81, Stonehill 73
Against the spread
- Quinnipiac has a record of 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Stonehill has covered twice in six chances against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats record 84.6 points per game, 5.1 fewer points than the 89.7 the Skyhawks allow.
- The Skyhawks’ 62.8 points per game are 9.2 fewer points than the 72.0 the Bobcats give up to opponents.
Players to watch
- Matt Balanc leads the Bobcats with 17.0 points per game and 0.6 assists, while also posting 4.2 rebounds.
- Savion Lewis leads the Bobcats at 8.4 assists per game, while also posting 2.8 rebounds and 9.0 points. He is first in college basketball in assists.
- Amarri Tice puts up 11.0 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.0 assists per game, shooting 62.1% from the floor.
- Tony Felder is the Skyhawks’ top assist man (3.5 per game), and he produces 11.0 points and 2.3 rebounds.
- Max Zegarowski is the Skyhawks’ top scorer (11.3 points per game) and rebounder (4.2), and delivers 0.8 assists.
- The Skyhawks receive 10.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Jackson Benigni.