The Connecticut Sun will meet the Minnesota Lynx in Game 3 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Its most recent time out, Connecticut was knocked off by Minnesota 82-75 at home. Alyssa Thomas (26 PTS, 8 REB, 6 AST, 2 BLK, 55.6 FG%) and DeWanna Bonner (24 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 6-10 from 3PT) led the Sun, while Kayla McBride (28 PTS, 8 REB, 55.6 FG%, 6-11 from 3PT) and Napheesa Collier (26 PTS, 13 REB, 2 STL, 50.0 FG%) were the top contributors for the Lynx.
To prepare for this matchup, here’s what you need to get ready for Wednesday’s action.
Connecticut Sun vs. Minnesota Lynx Odds and Betting Lines
Women’s National Basketball Association odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 2:07 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Over/under: 158.5
- Favorite: Sun (-200, bet $200 to win $100)
- Underdog: Lynx (+160, bet $100 to win $160)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Sun Moneyline Insights
- The Sun have been the moneyline favorite 23 total times this season. They’ve finished 17-6 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -200 or shorter, Connecticut has a 15-5 record (winning 75% of its games).
- The Sun have an implied moneyline win probability of 66.7% in this contest.
- Connecticut’s 29 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 158.5 points 16 times.
- Sun matchups this year have an average total of 161.7, 3.2 more points than this game’s over/under.
Lynx Moneyline Insights
- The Lynx have entered the game as underdogs 22 times this season and won 10, or 45.5%, of those games.
- Minnesota has entered 17 games this season as the underdog by +160 or more and is 7-10 in those contests.
- The Lynx have a 38.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Lynx combined with their opponent to score more than 158.5 points in 17 of 22 games last season.
- The average over/under for Minnesota’s matchups this season is 165.1, 6.6 more points than this game’s point total.
Sun vs. Lynx: Game Time and Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Center
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.