The Phoenix Suns (37-32) host the Orlando Magic (28-41) at Footprint Center on Thursday, March 16, 2023. The contest tips at 10:00 PM ET and airs on NBA. The Magic are 8-point underdogs in the game. A 228-point over/under has been set for this matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Suns Vs Magic Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 16
Suns: Torrey Craig: Probable (Heel), Kevin Durant: Out (Ankle), Landry Shamet: Out (Foot)
Magic: Patrick Beverley: Out (Trade Pending), Jonathan Isaac: Out (Injury Management), Gary Harris: Questionable (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-8)|
|Total Pick||Under (228)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Suns Vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Suns Avg. (Rank)||Magic Avg. (Rank)|
|113.2 (19th)||Points Scored||111.6 (26th)|
|111.4 (4th)||Points Allowed||114.6 (17th)|
|44.3 (9th)||Rebounds||42.8 (19th)|
|11.9 (6th)||Off. Rebounds||10.2 (14th)|
|12.3 (13th)||3pt Made||10.7 (25th)|
|27.1 (3rd)||Assists||22.9 (26th)|
|13.2 (13th)||Turnovers||14.3 (24th)|
Best Betting Site For Suns vs Magic
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Suns Key Players
Magic Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||46||15.3||8.9||2.5||0.4||0.5||1.2|
- Against the spread, the Suns are 36-32-1 this year.
- Phoenix is 8-3-1 as 8-point favorites or more.
- Out of 69 Suns games so far this year, 32 have gone over the total.
- Phoenix and its opponent have broken the 228-point mark 32 times this year.
- Suns games this season have posted an average total of 224.6, which is 3.4 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Against the spread, the Magic are 36-31-2 this season.
- As a 8-point underdog or greater, Orlando is 14-7-1 against the spread.
- This year, 34 of the Magic’s 69 games have hit the over.
- So far this year, 31 Orlando’s games have featured over 228 points scored.
- Games involving the Magic this year have averaged 226.1 points per game, a 1.9-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.